Saturday 3 August 2013

HAI.


One day, i was in my way to perform solat Mahgrib. Like usual, ambil wudhu', baca doa dan pakai telekung. When i'm ready to start my pray, suddenly she interrupted by saying  "Una, jom solat berjemaah." And that time, i was like "Malaslah." I wanted to start my pray again and she interrupted again, "Tapi dalam TV cakap, solat berjemaah dapat pahala 27 kali ganda. Una solat sorang2 dapat satu pahala je." I just being silent. After a minute, "Okay, jom." At last, i agreed.
Actually from this story, i want to tell that... I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF. 
She's only 9 and i am FOURTEEN, a teenager. Yet she's the one who always ask me to perform our pray together. Could you guys seeeeeee that? 
She's only 9 but she's always completed her pray 5 times a day. 
She's only 9 but she cared much on her appearance. for example about wearing short shirts, short tudung, tight trousers.
She's only 9 but she cares about limitation when we're with our cousins and uncles.
She's only 9 but she loves to ask me.



Hai! Here's Zafirah. She's my lil sister.  I think she's different with other kids who're in her age, i guess. why? 

"segarang garang kakak, senakal nakal adik, siapa yang tak sayang sesama sendiri?"

No comments: